The current Corona Protection Ordinance of the State of North Rhine-Westphalia (www.land.nrw/corona) no longer imposes any restrictions on events. Nevertheless, the protection and health of our visitors, exhibitors, participants and employees is very important to us.
For the protection of all participants we adhere to a 3G regulation. Access to FIBO 2022 is therefore restricted to people who have recovered from Corona and have been fully vaccinated or tested.
Recommendation to wear a mask
We also appeal to the self-responsibility of each individual and recommend wearing a medical mask - for one's own protection and above all for the protection of fellow human beings who are particularly at risk.
Furthermore, we adhere to our planned safety and hygiene measures in full. These include:
- a registration system that enables tracking
- modern ventilation systems that ensure constant airing of the halls
- optimised routing with widened aisles
- sufficient space in the entrance and waiting areas
- provision of disinfectants and regular cleaning of all contact surfaces and sanitary areas
We wish for a safe FIBO and ask everyone to behave in such a way that they do not expose themselves and others to unreasonable risks of infection.