FIBO Exhibitor from A - Z
79576 Weil am Rhein,
There are WOODWAY Slat Belt Treadmills and then there are conventional treadmills!
WOODWAY is a global organization built on the efforts and commitment of dedicated professionals. Our purpose is to manufacture products and provide service that exceeds our customers expectations through continuous improvements in quality and design. Our focus is on building lasting customer relationships that will endure For The Long Run® .
By viewing our customers as partners with a focus on their goals, we will provide unique and superior solutions that will help our partners achieve lasting success For The Long Run®.
Slat Belt Treadmills by WOODWAY USA feature an original (internationally-patented) design that was developed in response to conventional treadmill designs. Our Engineers set out to develop a safe and comfortable running surface for humans that also reduced the friction and wear associated with the conventional conveyor belt style. To do this they started with a ball-bearing transportation system and then created an entirely new slat style running surface.
This combined system provides a running surface of 38-43 type A shore hardness, which was found by the Deutsche Sporthochschule in Cologne, Germany to be the ideal softness to eliminate the harmful shock to connective tissue, while not changing proper biomechanics. Additionally, the low friction ball bearing transportation system alleviates the forces to all mechanical and electrical parts, resulting in less wear, less maintenance, fewer repairs, lower electric bills and an overall longer treadmill life.
Better for your body:
• Joint-protecting slat-belt technology (90% shock absorption)
• Smooth, slip-free acceleration from 0.1 km/h with 0.1 km/h increments
• Unparalleled running experience
Better for the environment:
• Significantly reduced energy consumption (low-friction ball bearing transportation system)
• Longer treadmill life (almost every WOODWAY built since 1990 still is in service today!)
• Factory renewal program
Better for your bottom line:
• Considerably reduced maintenance, spare-parts and repair costs (no replacement of deck or running surface required)
• Significantly reduced operational costs
• Uniquely professional equipment to attract new clients
Ask for invitation