FIBO Exhibitor from A - Z
The exhibitors of FIBO 2020 can be found here from the end of November.
Taiwan Sporting Goods Manufacturers Association (2019)
8F., No.22, THE-HWEI St., Zhongshan Dist
104 Taipei City,
+886 2259 4186 4
+886 2259 3666 8
Sustainability, Technology, and Progress
- The idea is from the universe; the colors represent the joint powers of S-Team members.
- The shape of S symbolizes the connection and cooperation between the central and satellite manufacturers in search for sustainable management and development.
- The curved line at the bottom looks as a smile which proves the S-Team member passes a high-standard inspection with international quality recognition.
- It also strengthens the sense of environmentalism and indicates the excellence of Taiwan’s fitness brands.
Concepts & Goals of Development
- To strengthen the core activities of “Lean Management” among S-Team members. The related activities about industrial cooperation and competition will be the model for other industries.
- To upgrade Taiwan’s fitness production and stabilize quality control and to better divisional work distribution so to empower the effects of industrial clusters.
- To promote mutual observation and learning and to share experiences and stimulate better cooperation.
- To establish the Excellence image of S-Team’s products made in Taiwan
- To set the Central National Standard (CNS) so that key model parts can be standardized and commonly used.
- To upgrade the technology development and the visional power from Taiwan’s fitness industry.
- To establish efficiency and participation of S-Team members, evaluations among members will be carried out; therefore, members can make substantial improvements.
- To lead and develop Taiwan’s fitness industry into the global high-end market of fitness equipment.
- To establish Taiwan as the global high-end fitness manufacturing and R&D hub.