FIBO Exhibitor from A - Z
Plantule Pillows (2019)
Andrzeja Struga 23
+48 695 1880 23
Physio, Spa and Wellness Pillow Menu
from the Heart of Nature
The finest handcrafted plant based pillows authentically produced in Europe.
What are organic Plant Based Pillows
An ergonomic designed selection of bolsters, eye masks, sleep pillows and rest enhancing pillows filled with organic plant-based fillings: hulls of buckwheat, hulls of spelt, flax seeds.
Key Therapeutic Attributes of THE Pillows
Our head spends a third of its time resting on a pillow – thus it’s essential to ensure it’s comfortable. Due to their unique shape and adjustable thickness – the pillows conform to the shape of your head, neck and shoulder area, providing a firm, uniform support and eliminating pressure points.
The various types of plant based fillings provide unique support to the entire head and neck area uniformly, eliminating pressure points so that all the muscles and tendons relax in their preferred natural positions. The cradling support also enables each vertebra to relax and separate, bring relaxation to each cerebral joint.
When your muscles are properly supported, they relax. This reduces restrictions in your blood vessels, which tens to lower your blood pressure, a major cause of stress related issues such as headaches.
Evidence based research has demonstrated that buckwheat and spelt not only relieves but eliminate troublesome ailments such as migraines, insomnia. The hulls simultaneously massage the neck and stimulate circulation resulting in reduced tensions in the body and an enhanced state of balance.
When you lie on a Plantule pillow you are aligning your spine, which enables increased blood flow to your muscles, and in turn allows you to relax and either rest or fall asleep. Many find that they do not toss and turn throughout the night and tend to wake up in the same position they fell asleep
Organic Plantule pillows have several advantages over more traditional pillows such as foam or feather and are a great alternative for those suffering from allergies. These are pillows which mould to both your’s and the earth’s needs.
Properties of Plant Based Pillows
Organic Buckwheat hulls:
- Buckwheat hulls provide support the entire head and neck area conforming to the curvatures of each individual’s neck, back and shoulders, so that all the muscles and tendons relax in their preferred natural positions.
- Allows the spine to remain straight and neutral, which encourages better blood flow and reduces stress on muscles and key pressure points.
- Has a balancing and cooling effect - assists in regulating body temperature.
- Shape of the hulls ensures breathability and coolness to your head and body. Users won’t need to turn the pillows over on the cool side, because both sides of the organic buckwheat hull pillows stay cool.
- Hypoallergenic. Excellent for people suffering from allergies like Asthma.
Organic Spelt Husks:
- Flexible fluffy to the touch and lighter than buckwheat hulls.
- Retains warmth while allowing air to circulate freely.
- Anti-inflammatory and regenerating benefits. Assists to relieve rheumatic, joint pains and back pains.
- Massaging and rebalancing effect on the body.
Organic Flax Seed
- Used in the Eye Pillows enhances relaxation and alleviates tension around the eyes and forehead.
- Effective remedy to alleviate headaches and eye-strain caused by computer vision syndrome.