Club Industry Event: FIBO gives insights from the European fitness industry
Step by step is fitness industry is heading into the post Covid-19 era. FIBO supports the fitness industry coping with the challenges on the way back. That's the reason why we are a partner of the “Club Industry Future of Fitness” this year. It takes place as a virtual event from the 16th to 17th of June. With the transatlantic cooperation, we bring together the strongest fitness markets and their growth opportunities. The event will deep dive into latest topics as well as trends of the fitness industry. Additionally, you can learn from best practice examples.
As part of this cooperation FIBO presents a special highlight on 17th June: „European Fitness Market Growth and Innovation Post COVID-19“. A high-calibre panel of experts with Philipp Roesch-Schlanderer, Co-Founder and CEO EGYM GmbH, Martin Seibold, CEO LifeFit Group and Valerie Bures-Bönström, Founder VAHA will provide insights into the innovations and growth opportunities from the perspective of the European fitness industry. The discussion will answer the question what other global markets could learn. The talk will be moderated by FIBO Ambassador Herman Rutgers.
(All those who register now will receive free access to all talks on-demand)
Hard Facts “Club Industry Future of Fitness”
Date: 16th to 17th June 2021
“European Fitness Market Growth and Innovation Post Covid-19” presented by FIBO (June 17th, 3pm CEST)
More program highlights:
- Bright Spots: Secrets of Clubs That Thrived During the Covid-19 Pandemic
- Hiring Has Changed and Here Is How to Adapt
- 5 Issues Shaping the Future of Work in the Fitness Industry
- 5 Elements To Producing Unique Content ExperiencesMike Hansen
- Fitness Freedom: The New Principles of the Virtually Anywhere Fitness Experience
- European Fitness Market Growth and Innovation Post Covid-19